Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for 10&14mm Spacers for my performance 20s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know where to find 10&14mm spacers with studs ? I see blox 15&20mm everywhere..
I just got the mild drop at unplugged performance and want to bring the wheels out just a tad, not even flush with Body. I’ve seen 20mm in the rear and that’s too much for me. So I figure 10&14 would be just enough.

Start with the thread below to learn more about spacer options for the P3D+. Also, 10mm spacers for this car are difficult to source as they either require integrated lugs (don't think anyone makes these for P3D+ fit) or will require you to remove your factory lugs and replace with longer alternatives. Not to mention 10mm will bring the wheels out to further than flush with the body.

Model 3 Performance Spacers

You can easily get 15mm BLOX or similar rear spacers (why does it have to be 14mm). You will likely need to remove the rotor retaining on these...with the 20mm spacers on the rear you don't need to worry about it.

For the front, 5mm gives an improved aesthetic with no issues.

Good luck.

Start with the thread below to learn more about spacer options for the P3D+. Also, 10mm spacers for this car are difficult to source as they either require integrated lugs (don't think anyone makes these for P3D+ fit) or will require you to remove your factory lugs and replace with longer alternatives. Not to mention 10mm will bring the wheels out to further than flush with the body.

You can easily get 15mm BLOX or similar rear spacers (why does it have to be 14mm). You will likely need to remove the rotor retaining on these...with the 20mm spacers on the rear you don't need to worry about it.

Good luck.
I’m on a SR+.

I found these 12mm with studs on eBay -

12MM HUB CENTRIC SPACERS FOR TESLA MODEL 3 (NON PERFORMANCE) 5X114.3 CB 64.1 | eBay

Good luck.

Saw someone on a different forum with H&R 10/14mm. Looked good. But I can’t seem to find those anywhere