Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a Model 3 2019 or later in AZ or within 500 miles or so.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was originally looking for a X and I found a pretty good deal on a 2019 100D 70k miles with Raven motors/suspension for just under 60k.
I’m now thinking of investing some of the money and switching to a 3.
I had a older S and loved it and wanting to get back into electric.

Looking for the best I can find with the price drop and hoping for white interior, but if black and it’s an awesome deal then it’s ok.
Also don’t want black as it’ll be my daily driver and just sold my black Cayenne and don’t want black anymore.
If anyone has something or a lead, please let me know.
Ready to purchase now with cash.
Thank you

I was originally looking for a X and I found a pretty good deal on a 2019 100D 70k miles with Raven motors/suspension for just under 60k.
I’m now thinking of investing some of the money and switching to a 3.
I had a older S and loved it and wanting to get back into electric.

Looking for the best I can find with the price drop and hoping for white interior, but if black and it’s an awesome deal then it’s ok.
Also don’t want black as it’ll be my daily driver and just sold my black Cayenne and don’t want black anymore.
If anyone has something or a lead, please let me know.
Ready to purchase now with cash.
Thank you
I'm may be selling my 2020 Model Y if you're interested. White on white with induction wheels and FSD. No accidents. 50k highway miles. Looking for $43k.

I am still looking, and wanted a 2019 or newer but looked at a 2018 mid-range yesterday for 32k with 34k miles.

I’ve been debating on white/black interior. This one was blue with black interior. I think I prefer the white.

Going to look this weekend in Phoenix at a few more, if I can’t find one with white interior, maybe I’ll make an offer on the one I just saw.

I don’t want black paint, if anyone has something in the 30-35k range please let me know, ready to buy today no loan needed.

I see some dealers selling for about the same, but if I buy private party there’s no sales tax.