Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a older Model S, can prices really be this low. Found a 2016 P90D for $30,800 with only 37k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to buy an older S, I sold my 2014 P95+ a while ago and miss it and looking for another similar car.
I found this one and not even sure if it's real. It seems way underpriced. And on the dealers website, they have several other vehicles that seem too inexpensive, like G wagons for 30k
The seller said they cannot do an escrow account and would have to be paid for before shipping which I will already had a bad experience before.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Yes, I agree 100%, the address doesn't look like a car dealer. And all the cars they list for sale, the photos have different backgrounds from different places.
And on the dealer network website, when you click to go to that dealers website, it says blocked.

Well, I'm still looking for an older S if there's one out there not too far away. Looking for the best I can get for 30-35k.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricIAC