Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

looking for cost effective cable organizer for mobile connector can be purchase from Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Instead of using Tesla expensive cable organizer, what alternatives did you guys use to organize your mobile connector cables? I tried looking into Canadian tire and home depot, nothing really stand out that would work. Thank you.

Cable Organizer
The thing about the 1.0 version of the Tesla organizer was that it covered the working tip of the coupler so less likely to get snow/ice in the mechanism. V 2.0 not so much. "Cali" design?? In a carport, as we have, V 1.0 is beneficial or maybe cover with an elastic sock etc.

I want one of those retractable things you put in the ceiling that lifts the cord up and out of the way. Having the cord laying on the dirty garage floor while charging and then having to touch that to coil it up on any of those wall hangers above is not really ideal. As it is, I just touch the charging head to plug it in, then hang it over the snowblower while the cable lays on the garage floor. Also not ideal.