TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for DFW referral for Blackvue Installation.

Discussion in 'Texas' started by gizmoboy, Nov 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. gizmoboy

gizmoboy Member

As my other posts no doubt make quite clear, I'm not a handyman, and so I'm looking for referrals for an AV vendor to install a dual-channel Blackvue dash cam in my MS when it comes. I've read the posts on self-installing, and ... no thanks!

I'd like to find a reasonable metroplex installer with good experience putting the dash cams cleanly into the MS.

2. mrElbe

mrElbe Active Member

To bad I am nowhere near you. I would install it for you for a beer. Took me two hours to install the set in February in freezing cold.

3. gizmoboy

gizmoboy Member

Yeah, that's a bit of a hike... ;)

4. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

• Informative x 1
  5. gizmoboy

gizmoboy Member

After bollar's posts on the Thinkware F750, I'm seriously considering that model.

Installer referrals still welcome...

6. bollar

bollar Disgruntled Member

Over on the FB group, we had this recommendation:

The installer X likes is MOBILE SOUND SYSTEMS in Arlington. Their installs are clean and professional. WE dealt with Chad Lytle Home

7. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

Did you ever find one??