Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Installation for OEM Front Bumper Refresh Body Shop in LA Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M|S|M MYP

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
USA
Hi all,

Can someone who has done the OEM bumper refresh in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley Area point me to the body shop that performed the work for you please? It would be ideal if the body shop sourced the parts for you and did the paint/install to factory finish. Pics from your transformation would be great!

Thanks in advance for your time and help/

Reactions: DC Autocraft
Hi all,

Can someone who has done the OEM bumper refresh in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley Area point me to the body shop that performed the work for you please? It would be ideal if the body shop sourced the parts for you and did the paint/install to factory finish. Pics from your transformation would be great!

Thanks in advance for your time and help/

I’m looking to do the same thing

same here. I am going to see if i can source the parts out. If i figuer it out, i will post.
Right now i have the unpluggledfront bumper but i am always a fan of OEM.
I hear you...unplugged is the way to go if you do not want the headaches and endless $ pit trying to make the OEM look perfect....however, we are all perfectionists as we drive teslas :) so hopefully we can all work together and try to find a viable body shop to make this work. DM me or ill dm you if i find anything that is up to our standards please!

I hear you...unplugged is the way to go if you do not want the headaches and endless $ pit trying to make the OEM look perfect....however, we are all perfectionists as we drive teslas :) so hopefully we can all work together and try to find a viable body shop to make this work. DM me or ill dm you if i find anything that is up to our standards please!
For sure. Thinking of just buying a bumper, hood and grilles on ebay...and go from there.

please see attachments

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 118
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 57
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 65