Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for P+M3 20" wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for a set of lightly used 20" Tesla Model 3 wheels from a car with the Performance plus package. If anyone has replaced their wheels shortly after delivery please PM me. They have to be from a Performance plus car with the red brake calipers because the hubs are different. Reasonable offers considered. Northeast location preferred but open to shipping.

I am looking for a set of lightly used 20" Tesla Model 3 wheels from a car with the Performance plus package. If anyone has replaced their wheels shortly after delivery please PM me. They have to be from a Performance plus car with the red brake calipers because the hubs are different. Reasonable offers considered. Northeast location preferred but open to shipping.

Darn just sold my set of wheels/tires last week. I would expect to pay about $2500-3000 for a set of the OEM ones. Also remember that Tesla will likely be selling forged wheels for Model 3 Performance this summer (it's a referral reward)!

I'm taking delivery of a P3 next week....if it actually FINALLY comes to Chicago. 4 different dates set and past and now have a loaner in the meantime. I had a mid-range 3 for 6 months, then decided to go all out and ordered a P3. I don't want the wheels or tires and at first was told I could get it without (by two different sales people, one in CA and one in NV), but then told nope. Now I'm told because of the RED caliper covers (which I also don't want) , are these removable/necessary? Anyway, I'd happily trade for some reasonable wheels and ALL-SEASON tires straight up IF they actually would would work.

I 'm planning on removing the letter from the back of this car as well, I want a "sleeper", and not something that draws any more attention than a Model 3 already does.

Are these new forged wheels going to be a new design or just forged versions of the current wheels ?

Any pics ?

I'm fairly certain they are a new design, but we don't know for sure yet. No pictures have been made available yet unfortunately, but i have a feeling that these will be fairly expensive and honestly i wouldn't buy them, personally, since they will likely be relatively overpriced (you're paying for an official Tesla wheel, like how the 20" performance ones are $4000 and they are only cast!).

Best guess for how they will look is similar to the Arachnid wheels on Model S.

Many people, myself included, were able to get these as a referral reward so we won't have to actually pay for them :)