Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for the best financing deals for CPO Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any suggestions. TECHCU used to be a very very good one, offering rates at 2%, i just checked again recently, and it says their rates START at 5%.. oi.

Anyone have any suggestions where I should check? I'm willing to join any credit union or jump through any hoops to join them. Please let me know what kind of deals you got! Thanks!

I purchased a CPO P100D 3 weeks ago. After comparing several different options, I chose Bank of America. Not only did BOA have the best rate by quite a bit, the entire process was super quick, easy, and it was all done online. The approval happened seconds after submitting the online application and my rate is 4.05%.(Fico 752). It's sort of irrelevant but interesting; supposedly BOA is the #1 bank used by purchasers of CPO Tesla's (people who get their own financing)

• Informative
Reactions: cookie99
Stanford Federal Credit Union has good rates.
They allow anyone to be a member if you join the Friends of Palo Alto Library($20) (and they say they will reimburse you for that even)

New & Used Auto (Vehicles 7 model years or newer with less than 75K miles)
0 to 36 Months as low as 2.49%*
37 to 60 Months as low as 2.74%*
61 to 84 Months
(20K minimum) as low as 3.24%*

I heard about them from the spreadsheet in another thread about Car loans here on Tesla Motors Club.

Auto Loans - Stanford Federal Credit Union

Reactions: cookie99
They allow anyone to be a member if you join the Friends of Palo Alto Library($20) (and they say they will reimburse you for that even)

61 to 84 Months

I heard about them from the spreadsheet in another thread about Car loans here on Tesla Motors Club.

i be joining credit unions left and right. eventually one of them is going to be right for me. thanks for this information

61 to 84 Months

Wow I guess I should have looked a bit better. My 4% rate seems high compared to these rates :(