Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking For UMC Gen I Tesla 6-50 Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Needs to work perfectly and be well-cared for. No issues or quirks. PM me to discuss price but I'm not looking to pay new prices for a used adapter because I'll go buy a new one if this isn't going to save much money. I'm looking for lowest offered price under $30 via PM.

What's your offer for one of these? I have one in my collection that I have used once in ~6 years. Can't decide if I want to part with it....

Accepting offers from sellers with what they'd be willing to accept via PM. I needed one of two different adapters for a specific location and already got one so this one is not as urgent now and just looking to round out the collection for potential future use. If you have one and have an idea what it would take to get you part with it, PM me that number.