Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

looking for X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,
Not sure where this post would belong exactly but here it goes:
I've been dreaming for a while now about my perfect Model X and am getting confused as to what combination I can choose.
Ideally I would like a used 100D with a seven seat configuration (second row foldable), and possible free supercharging.
As I learned recently is that these options overlapped in 2017 and so it's going to be most likely one or the other.
I even wouldn't mind if the car is a bit "banged up" (body only, not electrical or mechanical), as I will be using it as my business truck. (All I want to do is make my family and business renewable and sustainable).
We already own an S and recently took delivery of our 3 (which I would be willing to trade for my "perfect" X).

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Thomas

Hello All,
Not sure where this post would belong exactly but here it goes:
I've been dreaming for a while now about my perfect Model X and am getting confused as to what combination I can choose.
Ideally I would like a used 100D with a seven seat configuration (second row foldable), and possible free supercharging.
As I learned recently is that these options overlapped in 2017 and so it's going to be most likely one or the other.
I even wouldn't mind if the car is a bit "banged up" (body only, not electrical or mechanical), as I will be using it as my business truck. (All I want to do is make my family and business renewable and sustainable).
We already own an S and recently took delivery of our 3 (which I would be willing to trade for my "perfect" X).

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Thomas
The foldable 7 seater came out after free supercharging couldn;t be passed on, so keep that in mind

• Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA
Thank for your replies.
Free supercharging also ended a few days ago, so before the end of September won't help.
I also would rather have a used one as to not feeling too bad for using it for work.
Sales associate have been given the green light to add free supercharger to push sales of inventory models before the end of September.
Tesla brings back free Supercharging to inventory cars and Model 3 to help sell cars in end of quarter rush

And if you need a referal code :p
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
Dear bogobec: that IS good news. I'll keep looking then.
P85_DA: but when you trade you still only get one or the other rather than customizing, no?

Right now if u want seven seat and free charging u can find a inventory I saw a few yesterday or order new by this week ...I have a six seat as I like the looks but wish I had seven seat for flexibility