Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy referral code for Model S kids (radio flyer)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up, I ordered my referral reward last week and estimated delivery is October so not sure if that works for your sons bday timing!
Thanks! I think he could wait a little :) Can I ask- was the shipping free and did it include the new extended life battery? If I purchase the code do I need to keep in mind when it was generated to get the new model everyone is talking about? I would really appreciate your advice.

Welcome to use my code (My Tesla Referral Code) and have the toy Model S for free. I don't have any need for it and just happy to help add one more member to Tesla family.

In the spirit of being a (virtual) Tesla friend, let me educate you a bit and help answer your questions. We are generally not supposed to share codes here on this forum. But in your case you are asking for one.

This referral code is only good for Model S and Model X. It is NOT available for Model 3 - which may or may not be the "new model everyone is talking about" that you referenced. Model S/X get regular updates so they have been talked about recently as well. For example, Model S and X just were recently updated to Hardware "2.5" (though Tesla has since downplayed the importance of that), and have received new motors which result in faster acceleration. Also new interior options/colors as well as other smaller changes.

As mentioned, Tesla is kind of slow to send out notifications to receive prizes/rewards so it's hard to promise specific timing.

Hope this helps.

Cameron

Welcome to use my code (My Tesla Referral Code) and have the toy Model S for free. I don't have any need for it and just happy to help add one more member to Tesla family.

In the spirit of being a (virtual) Tesla friend, let me educate you a bit and help answer your questions. We are generally not supposed to share codes here on this forum. But in your case you are asking for one.

This referral code is only good for Model S and Model X. It is NOT available for Model 3 - which may or may not be the "new model everyone is talking about" that you referenced. Model S/X get regular updates so they have been talked about recently as well. For example, Model S and X just were recently updated to Hardware "2.5" (though Tesla has since downplayed the importance of that), and have received new motors which result in faster acceleration. Also new interior options/colors as well as other smaller changes.

As mentioned, Tesla is kind of slow to send out notifications to receive prizes/rewards so it's hard to promise specific timing.

Hope this helps.

Cameron
Thanks Cameron! Thank you for the information. Did you mean that we should use the link you provided to buy a real car? Trying to understand...We already own a pre-owned vehicle so the referral system did not apply to us for the radio flyer child car when we purchased our tesla.

I think the wording of the OP is causing a little confusion, but they are looking to purchase a code for the Radio Flyer car, not a referral code for the.. big (?) car. Although, maybe we could get away with this excuse.. "I want to get little Suzie a Radio Flyer Tesla, but I'm going to have to buy a Model X to get it!"

Reactions: WolfHowl
I think the wording of the OP is causing a little confusion, but they are looking to purchase a code for the Radio Flyer car, not a referral code for the.. big (?) car. Although, maybe we could get away with this excuse.. "I want to get little Suzie a Radio Flyer Tesla, but I'm going to have to buy a Model X to get it!"
:) oops YES! Thanks! hehe ..Now how do I change the title of this thread?

Shipping is free so with the code you'll get the $499 Radio Flyer shipped to your door.

I ordered Blue but I am not aware that color has any impact on time.

There are no options you can select other than color. It states that it comes with the Standard Battery. I did receive an email afterward stating that it will be the refresh facia style. I believe some recent purchases received emails that they'd get the larger battery but maybe that's consolation for not getting the refresh.

Item
Sku Qty Subtotal
Tesla Model S for Kids 910TR 1 $499.00
Battery:
Standard Battery 301042
Color:
Deep Blue Metallic 301015TR
Rims:
Black Turbine Wheels 602433
Accessories:
Founder's License Plate LPSKU
Subtotal $499.00
Discount (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) -$499.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Grand Total $0.00

Reactions: WolfHowl
As of last Tuesday, all color except red ship in October. Red (color I ordered to match wife's S85) ships in November. Also, now it is a refresh front end. Had hoped to get what I ordered - the pre-refresh. Not sure about the upgraded battery.