Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to trade stock 19" wheels plus cash for 21" Turbine wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a full set of 19" Stock Tesla wheels off of a brand new Model S P85D. They have less that 500 miles on them and are in like new condition. Comes with the center caps, Michelin Primacy tires (245-45-19), and the most updated TPMS (Tire pressure sensors). Would be interested in trading (plus cash) for the stock 21" Turbine wheels.

I have a full set of 19" Stock Tesla wheels off of a brand new Model S P85D. They have less that 500 miles on them and are in like new condition. Comes with the center caps, Michelin Primacy tires (245-45-19), and the most updated TPMS (Tire pressure sensors). Would be interested in trading (plus cash) for the stock 21" Turbine wheels.

I got some, that I just recently bought. And the tires are BRAND new.
How much cash would you be willing to fork out?