Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like I'm moving on...

Would you get another Tesla?

• Yes

Votes: 98 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 14.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You acknowledged my point, thank you. All well and good to be dissatisfied and angry, we've all been there (sometimes even with Tesla and their products!).

Thing is though, if you just go around doing that, you're just going to get negative reactions from people. Heaven knows, (as has been said so many times), this forum is hardly full of Tesla fanbois. In the short 2 years I've been here I've seen ups and downs, but few people deeming things quite as absolute as 'unacceptable'.

You're not going to change anything by being angry at people on here, can you not sell the car if you're so unhappy?

You acknowledged my point, thank you. All well and good to be dissatisfied and angry, we've all been there (sometimes even with Tesla and their products!).

Thing is though, if you just go around doing that, you're just going to get negative reactions from people. Heaven knows, (as has been said so many times), this forum is hardly full of Tesla fanbois. In the short 2 years I've been here I've seen ups and downs, but few people deeming things quite as absolute as 'unacceptable'.

You're not going to change anything by being angry at people on here, can you not sell the car if you're so unhappy?
It’s not the “people on here” I have any issue with, and I’m certainly not angry with any forum members. I’ve said several times before, it’s not the car I am unhappy with to the extent that I would seek to sell it, it’s the company IE Tesla I feel leave so much to be desired with their attitude towards their customers.