Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

los angeles, grey model s on cahuenga round 6p new year's eve

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was heading up cahuenga just past the off-ramp and came upon a car with very familiar rear lights, got my attention because i thought "wow, did tm just copy the light design off this car???". but when pulling alongside realized it was actually a sexy model s, and in my same metallic grey no less! i realized this as i was passing but slowed to unroll window and wave back at you, you flashed your lights. :) what are the odds???

happy new year.

was heading up cahuenga just past the off-ramp and came upon a car with very familiar rear lights, got my attention because i thought "wow, did tm just copy the light design off this car???". but when pulling alongside realized it was actually a sexy model s, and in my same metallic grey no less! i realized this as i was passing but slowed to unroll window and wave back at you, you flashed your lights. :) what are the odds???

happy new year.

I am close to finalize stage. Considering perf 85 grey grey combo with everything but kid seat. Looking forward to joining you here in Pasadena. While the car is expensive it seems comparable to top of line MBA or BMW Current LA owners are you happy? Any downside?

I'm in LA too, same config as the OP except for the CF interior trim and CF spoiler. Extremely happy with the car so far (delivered 12/23/2012). The config is a very nice aggressive look if that's what you're going for. The only downside I guess would be to just make sure you have your expectations set properly as there will probably be issues popping up that will be fixed quickly.