Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of recent calls function after 8.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I usually access my recent calls (iphone) from the right scroll wheel. After the latest update in both my cars (ap1 and ap2), when I click on the recent calls, nothing shows up. The rest of the phone functionality still works though. I have tried resetting both screens but it still doesn't work. Has anyone else run into this problem?

+1 on this issue.
Not only calls from pre-update are gone, but it's not accumulating new recent calls either.

Makes the phone function just about useless as other input methods take too much attention :(

Sorry to necro this, but it's been almost two years since this problem was posted, and I haven't seen any working solution on the net. Did anyone find a solution to this? I have the same problem and it annoys me when is like to call someone back who's call I just missed.

I was just researching this topic as I have similar issue with my recent calls not updating. It works from time to time but currently the most recent call that is shown is from 3 weeks ago so I'm unclear on why it works sometimes and not others.