TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Loss of recent calls function after 8.1

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by LVGhost, Apr 19, 2017.

1. LVGhost

LVGhost Member

Hi all,

I usually access my recent calls (iphone) from the right scroll wheel. After the latest update in both my cars (ap1 and ap2), when I click on the recent calls, nothing shows up. The rest of the phone functionality still works though. I have tried resetting both screens but it still doesn't work. Has anyone else run into this problem?

2. JenniferQ

JenniferQ Supporting Member

I think I did. But what I know for sure is that all of my recent addresses in my Nav disappeared but I think that was in the update right before 8.1. And I use those recent addresses a lot. It was frustrating.

3. sshhgg

sshhgg New Member

+1 on this issue.
    Not only calls from pre-update are gone, but it's not accumulating new recent calls either.

Makes the phone function just about useless as other input methods take too much attention :(