Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost lane change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all

First off I’m in the UK do not on V9 anyway I’ve noticed that when I have AP active and I indicate the blue solid line on the dash no longer goes dotted and auto changes lane no matter how clear it is or long I leave it.

I’ve done a restart and it didn’t help anyone noticed this or have any ideas?

Ste

It’s on the m62 which is a major motorway/highway and worked previously.
I’ll check it’s on but I’ve not turned it off so will be strange if it is off as it’s been on since collection

Most of the time settings are stable, but a software upgrade can change that. In V9, when you get it, auto lane change is no longer a separate option.

Reactions: Fellsteruk
Mine has turned off on its own a few times even on the same day with no software updates
Could it be that you switched driver profiles? I believe this setting is saved separately per driver profile.
I defo have gremlins my seat heater keeps coming on either that or I’m forgetting I turned it on :(
It does stay on when you turn it on. I often notice the passenger heater in my X is on a few days after I drive my wife somewhere because she turns it on and leaves it on.

Could it be that you switched driver profiles? I believe this setting is saved separately per driver profile.It does stay on when you turn it on. I often notice the passenger heater in my X is on a few days after I drive my wife somewhere because she turns it on and leaves it on.

Yes it's probably a profile swap good to know thanks. Although with V9 now out this should never happen again as it's permanently ok.