Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Love My Angled Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it easy to adjust on the fly? Any vibrations at all?
I purchased one of the first batch, very easy to adjust back and it’s solid, it won’t budge at all

Yes you can adjust it back on the fly, he gives you an Allen wrench tool that you loosen 2 bolts on top to make the adjustments from Flush to Angle facing you.

Before I couldn’t reach the upper right corner of the screen to adjust the Map to North etc, after the tilt I can wrap my hand around that upper right corner of the screen. One of the best mods of my 43+ mods

Fred

Last edited:
Don't know. The one I have is fixed. Suggest contact Tech Forum Products @ Tesla Model 3 adjustable scrern mount kit. By-the-way, I was in error saying it swivels up & down. It only swivels right & left.
It comes down 1.6 inches so you have more clearance of the windshield.

The parts are quality solid parts down to the bolts and all this was machined to perfection, the price is right on for all of the work that went into it from the initial concept, testing, sending it to a machine shop and more tests and back and forth with the shop until the final product was ready, lots of man hours there. So 245.00 is a Steal, it’s worth 300.00 easy but he gave us a break, really appreciate the hard work and price.

Fred

Last edited:
Reactions: Radlaw
The Screen at an angle facing me and lowered

December 2nd 2019
4AD97904-DE48-4362-AAA0-10FFCBFF86B7.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: john5520