Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low Regen mode coming back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find I can do smoother stops with roll. I gave one-pedal a good long try to get used to it, but my stops were just never quite as smooth. My wife is very sensitive to motion sickness, one-pedal was not good for her as a passenger.
Fair enough. I have found just the opposite, but will admit that it took me several days to get used to full one-pedal driving. Now that I've done so, I would never want to go back. I find it extremely smooth. Admittedly, it would be nice to be able to occasionally adjust my foot's position without decelerating, though if my foot has been in one position long enough to need an adjustment, I'm probably on the highway and using AP, in which case a position adjustment would not result in deceleration.

Reactions: zoomer0056
How so? Are they jerky or maybe the stop point is misjudged? Its learning that gradually lifting off the accelerator is like gradually applying brakes. People say "getting used to", where it is actually "learning how to".
A little bit of both I guess. I gave it a good go for a few weeks. It was 'fine' but never quite as good as roll for me. I love regen in general, and it fits in nicely with my 'manual transmission' brain, but still prefer the final decl to be with the friction brakes.

Reactions: zoomer0056