Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lower Grill Ducts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im looking for these carbon fiber ducts. They are probably part of a bbk cooling system. Most likely custom. I have not been able to find these anywhere even on BBK system pages. The guy wont tell anyone who asks him on instagram. If you have any info please hit me up.

raysmsc_CMX16djHvcP.jpg

That's not what he's looking for though.
Note the (not circled) ducts at both ends of the lower / active grill in OPs sample photo.

I have seen those listed on alibaba/aliexpress and I believe eBay motors.

NB - The bumper light assembly garnish can be had in many different finishes and colors for much less.

Reactions: MODEL+
That's not what he's looking for though.
Note the (not circled) ducts at both ends of the lower / active grill in OPs sample photo.

I have seen those listed on alibaba/aliexpress and I believe eBay motors.

NB - The bumper light assembly garnish can be had in many different finishes and colors for much less.
My mistake, I didn't even notice those holes on the grill.

They appear to be purely cosmetic... they fit in front of the active grill shudders which are partially closed off on the sides.

I guess someone can get hacking and cut some holes in there, but to what end since further back there are more restrictions.

Yes the ducts in the lower grill are purely aesthetic and not part of a bbk. The owner of the vehicle in OP replied and told me he purchased them from a supplier, but could not recall who.

After trying many keyword combos I finally found them last night. Tried to close the thread but didnt see the option.

Soooo... CLOSED.