Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 11/20, MVPA shows VIN 6274xx. SA told me late last week the car goes into production this Friday.

Hopefully this isn't too stupid of a question -- but what is meant by "going into production?" To me this sounds like they will start the build process.. but then I've also heard cars being in "pre-production". Is there a list of the stages somewhere? :)

Every time I see a new post in the thread, I get my hopes up that some got -THE- text for scheduling delivery.

Nothing yet. Who will be the first? And to the point, WHEN?
I got a text from my mom. Does that count?

Last time I was that excited about pre ordering something, my wife sent me a fake "your item has shipped" email. I totally fell for it and almost cried.

• Funny
Reactions: house9 and Solmors

10/16/20 - Original M3 LR AWD Ordered. Never received VIN or found the VIN in source code.

11/20/19 - SA called with an available P3D- so I accepted. The link he sent had VIN# 627XXX assigned.

I canceled my 10/16 order, used the link from my SA for the stealth, paid the $100 deposit. My Tesla account however does not show the VIN and it's not in the source code either.. Curious if I'll still be matched to the VIN that was in the original link?? Anyone else have this happen?

10/16/20 - Original M3 LR AWD Ordered. Never received VIN or found the VIN in source code.

11/20/19 - SA called with an available P3D- so I accepted. The link he sent had VIN# 627XXX assigned.

I canceled my 10/16 order, used the link from my SA for the stealth, paid the $100 deposit. My Tesla account however does not show the VIN and it's not in the source code either.. Curious if I'll still be matched to the VIN that was in the original link?? Anyone else have this happen?
ask your SA, mine has come and gone a few times...curently gone; however, i have the same VIN per my SA

Anyone know the trick to getting a MVPA with this car on it? I see a few people have them but it looks like most do not. I have asked several people at Tesla and they have all given me the same "Huh, that's weird, it will come closer to delivery" crap but then why are some people on here able to get MVPAs with these cars showing on them?

Anyone know the trick to getting a MVPA with this car on it? I see a few people have them but it looks like most do not. I have asked several people at Tesla and they have all given me the same "Huh, that's weird, it will come closer to delivery" crap but then why are some people on here able to get MVPAs with these cars showing on them?
I had to ask my SA directly and he was able to get it drafted and uploaded to my manage page.

Okay, just called the ever helpful location where I originally got help finding a P3D- (i.e. not SLC) and got some of the most exciting news I have seen in this thread. First off, the reason I haven't gotten an MVPA yet is because I am using Tesla financing and apparently that means they don't generate one until very close to delivery whereas if you use 3rd party financing, they generate it much earlier in case your bank would like to see it for some reason to get your financing squared away. Which makes a little sense, I guess.

But anyways, on to the news everyone has been waiting for: He said my car just finished production and is going through final checkout. He scheduled me a tentative delivery date of 12/6 but cautioned that it could slide a little to the left or the right. My source code already says "estimatedDeliveryDate":"2019-12-06T10:00:00". Its been a long time since I have been this excited.

Okay, just called the ever helpful location where I originally got help finding a P3D- (i.e. not SLC) and got some of the most exciting news I have seen in this thread. First off, the reason I haven't gotten an MVPA yet is because I am using Tesla financing and apparently that means they don't generate one until very close to delivery whereas if you use 3rd party financing, they generate it much earlier in case your bank would like to see it for some reason to get your financing squared away. Which makes a little sense, I guess.

But anyways, on to the news everyone has been waiting for: He said my car just finished production and is going through final checkout. He scheduled me a tentative delivery date of 12/6 but cautioned that it could slide a little to the left or the right. My source code already says "estimatedDeliveryDate":"2019-12-06T10:00:00". Its been a long time since I have been this excited.
Wow thanks for the update. This is definitely the most exciting news we’ve heard on the stealths. Hopefully this means they’re in production and we should be getting good news soon!

I'm 2634! We should compare our cars after delivery in case of any batch production issues (hopefully none, but doesn't hurt to check!)

You should call your SA and see when your car is expected to be delivered. If mine just got out of production then surely yours is as well. Unless they build them non-sequentially which would be weird but I guess this is Tesla...

I'm using Tesla financing too so that must be why.

Congrats on your car being born! Thanks for sharing the news.

Reactions: diezel_dave
Just called distribution center on mine -- was told it was going through the safety checks and certifications, after which it would ship. They said for me to check back on Friday.
I also just called and they told me the same thing. They said my car is at the final step of production and it should be fully complete by end of the week. She told me that I should expect a text in the next few days to schedule delivery for next week. Exciting news!

11/20 updated order to White/Black 19” Stealth FSD

DO NOT call your SA call your delivery center in your area tell them you need mvpa for insurance purchase that's how I got mine