Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been told the same

I called my DC and they said it's possible my car could finish by the end of the week. Ready for delivery by the 1st or 2nd week at the latest.

Good, so it's consistent with what I was told.

Any others? It seems like Delivery Centers are more forthcoming with info. We'll know by early next week if it really turns out to be true.

If you want a better idea as to a delivery date, don't call your SA. Call your delivery center.

I just got off the phone with my Fremont delivery hub. She looked up my RN and said "it looks like your car is in pre-production. No 'gate date'. She reckoned my car would be ready "by the end of the week".

Great news if true. And in the spirit of "never over-promise", I'm still hoping pre-Thanksgiving (for personal reasons, not because I am over-anxious, which I am :D )
How do you get the number of your delivery center? Mine is supposedly San Francisco. The only phone number I have there is of the general Manager and he has told me to call my SA from now on.

Are there main "where's my car" numbers for all of these places?

My SA seems to talk only in riddles - and I really get no real information talking to him. With a 10/11 order, you'd expect that they'd know something?

How do you get the number of your delivery center? Mine is supposedly San Francisco. The only phone number I have there is of the general Manager and he has told me to call my SA from now on.

Are there main "where's my car" numbers for all of these places?

My SA seems to talk only in riddles - and I really get no real information talking to him. With a 10/11 order, you'd expect that they'd know something?

(415) 268-9487

Google "Tesla (insert city) Delivery Center".

First time posting here just to add to this thread.

Initially Purchased LR AWD, No FSD, MSM 18 inch, All black interior last week. Was happy to get call from Owner Advisor today he was able to match to a sleeper similar specs . He said it will be still same timeline possibly 2/3 week of December. The cars are in pre-production not built yet and expecting VIN in 24 hours. He said they get temp vin assigned was reluctant to share that beforehand.

Yeah, I am only 4-5 hrs from Fremont so I'm guessing that's why I was told "very soon". Will get text to finalize paperwork as soon as it's completed production
I received a text from my SA last night asking me to finalize all paperwork, including uploading a proof of insurance for my existing vehicle. I still haven’t received a call to schedule delivery but I’m hopeful.

Reactions: M3FNATIK
I received a text from my SA last night asking me to finalize all paperwork, including uploading a proof of insurance for my existing vehicle. I still haven’t received a call to schedule delivery but I’m hopeful.
My SA give me my VIN and asked to upload a proof of insurance on Saturday, today I went to AAA and they asked for an MVPA and I 've called Fremont hub for my MVPA

I called my DC and they said it's possible my car could finish by the end of the week. Ready for delivery by the 1st or 2nd week at the latest.

Fremont Hub told me the same thing said I should be expecting it this week and before end of the first week of dec

Reactions: M3FNATIK
My SA give me my VIN and asked to upload a proof of insurance on Saturday, today I went to AAA and they asked for an MVPA and I 've called Fremont hub for my MVPA

Fremont Hub told me the same thing said I should be expecting it this week and before end of the first week of dec
All these reports of this week and next week are reassuring. Hoping we'll start to see movement of the stealths this week!