Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered an M3P. Blue with black interior, to replace my current LR. My biggest regret when I got mine originally was not getting the performance model. There was a price drop after ordering that they passed on to me and it wouldn’t have been that much more than my original LR price to get the P but I didn’t want to lose my place in line and figured I could always just buy the software performance boost. (Which I never did). So when these ones were released I thought why not? The Tesla trade in price for mine is about 20k more than I owe on it so that will bring the price way down to much less than what I originally paid for my LR and even though the interest rates are higher now the payments will be less than current. So more car for less. What’s not to love about that?!

Name and shame. They are a collective of either luddites or over-consumers of Sky News....

(why do I suspect that it will be in Queensland somewhere?)
Have a look on PlugShare at the south of Adelaide and it’s pretty clear.
I am collecting photos of all the other council offices around Adelaide to send to mine as their highly paid consultants must not have looked very far when they got paid to write the report.

Paganella position as at 15:30. Apparently due into Brisbane at 16:00. 🤨

1714109627127.png

For those in WA - LOOKS like the likely Salvia Ace is delayed at ShanghaI, it was due in Japan four days ago, still not loaded it appears. Expect the 8/5 Fremantle arrival date to blow out quite a lot.

*Still not confirmed Salvia Ace is our vessel however

Edit: it arrived and is moored at Shanghai port as I posted this.

Last edited: