Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree with all the folks that followed these forums and were proactive. If it wasn't for the info here, I don't think many of us would have landed a Stealth. BTW, the DC advisor said the Stealth was the best configuration (in their opinion). I would have agree. Best bang for your buck EV by far :)

Agree with all the folks that followed these forums and were proactive. If it wasn't for the info here, I don't think many of us would have landed a Stealth. BTW, the DC advisor said the Stealth was the best configuration (in their opinion). I would have agree. Best bang for your buck EV by far :)
I need a white interior :( otherwise I might have to agree. At least I have no worry about motor model numbers etc tho.

I still don't get it - I called last Wednesday for a stealth - and my SA said that the one's "on the ground" did not fit my color preferences. He said there were a lot more, but I would likely get my LR AWD sooner. Since later is impossible for me, I chose to stay put.

The "on the ground" stealths are being scheduled and delivered now. Was I led in circles by my SA?

I still don't get it - I called last Wednesday for a stealth - and my SA said that the one's "on the ground" did not fit my color preferences. He said there were a lot more, but I would likely get my LR AWD sooner. Since later is impossible for me, I chose to stay put.

The "on the ground" stealths are being scheduled and delivered now. Was I led in circles by my SA?
Well if he couldn’t find the color you had to have then no. If you were flexible on color then yes SA sucks.

Anyone else still having issues accessing their MVPA/Lending agreement documents on their account? I chatted with someone about it last night and they said they would have someone call me today to look into it some more. Someone just called from a California number and when she tried to open my lending agreement, she got the same error message. Hopefully she is able to figure it out finally because everyone else I have talked with has just blown it off and said something like "oh, that will probably get fixed automatically closer to delivery."
I get an error when trying to open my MVPA on any device. I called the delivery center in fremont and he said he can see it fine on his end and will call/email back when they figure it out. Until then, I don't want to finalize my payment info but I've also heard not finalizing will delay delivery. What a pain.

Well if he couldn’t find the color you had to have then no. If you were flexible on color then yes SA sucks.
It was odd. He first said that my LR AWD would come in as fast as the stealths, but I asked him if I could switch anyway. He then told me he had to call me back after he talked to his manager - as (at the time) he thought my original order might come through any time as it was ordered 10/11. He said there were hundreds of stealths available (last Wednesday), so an hour or so wouldn't hurt.

He called me back and hadn't talked to his manager - and told me that "on the ground" stealths didn't match my color. But, my color was red or white. I kept asking why no whites as they were one of the biggest sellers? He never really answered that. He then reiterated that my order of a LR AWD would come in at the same time or likely earlier than the "other" batch of stealths that were "in production." This never made sense no matter what question I asked him. He's been working as an SA for 2 years, so he knows the drill. Perhaps the new computers system threw him.

When I spoke to him Friday, he reiterated that my original order was on the top of the pile - but that just seems to mean that SAs don't know what to tell me. He STILL hadn't spoken to his manager. I tied to call his manager, but couldn't get through. I really wanted a stealth, but I have a deadline before late December after which I will not easily be able to pick anything up - if at all.

So yes, the SA sucks! He doesn't seem to care about anything. And, as far as I can tell, I don't know of a way to officially change an SA. The only think I can think of is that since I couldn't pick up a car ASAP in early October, I have a "mark" against me in delivery priority - as if I am not to be trusted.

I don't get what to do?! Wait, I guess? I can't trust this SA for sure! I'm about to enter week 8 of waiting with no idea of even a vague timeframe.

I get an error when trying to open my MVPA on any device. I called the delivery center in fremont and he said he can see it fine on his end and will call/email back when they figure it out. Until then, I don't want to finalize my payment info but I've also heard not finalizing will delay delivery. What a pain.
MVPA was loaded today around 2pm, but got the same error when trying to open it. Called the delivery center and they were able to email it to me. Still can't get an insurance quote through Tesla, also receiving another error. This has all been so frustrating.

Was scheduled for delivery 12/1, but got a call it was ready today and did I want to come pick it up early? Hells yes.

it's in perfect shape. Had 5 miles on the odometer. Had to drive another ~5 miles to get cameras calibrated in order to turn on autopilot.

So far, SO FUN.

Attachments

• 20191127_153249.jpg
    20191127_153249.jpg
    818.4 KB · Views: 65
Ordered my stealth MSM 18in FSD on 11.21. The My Tesla Page updated my delivery date to 11/30 and assigned me a VIN yesterday.

I emailed my advisor today about picking up my car between December 5th and December 18th due to being out of town for Thanksgiving. He said that the max they could hold the car at the gate was 3 days and that if I couldnt pick up the car in this time frame, my reservation would be released :(:(:(

Never heard of this policy before. Really bummed out. Is my advisor screwing me over?