Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN yesterday (San Diego) order the 11/14 LR AWD FSD .. then heard about sleepers got a call on Black Friday that I got one in preproduction with a VIN. NOW just waiting on a delivery date. Does anyone know how to make the financing reflect that you are trying to put more money down on top of the trade in? I want all of it taken care of by Monday so that.. fingers crossed... get to accept delivery this upcoming week!
Are you financing through 3rd patty bank? If so you just do it through them which is what I did. I put a few thousand into the account and told them to pull that and reduce the loan amount.

My girlfriend pointed this out and now I can't unsee it :(

20191130_174851.jpg

Picking mine up this afternoon in Salt Lake City!
My girlfriend pointed this out and now I can't unsee it :(

View attachment 483280
I’ve been hanging out in this forum, waiting for my car, and watching you go through this whole ordeal, Dave. I’m sure it’s going to work out. I’m sure they’ll make it right. But it’s so disappointing to finally get something you’ve waited for so long and then have it be less than expected. Nevertheless, it will all work out.

I’ve been hanging out in this forum, waiting for my car, and watching you go through this whole ordeal, Dave. I’m sure it’s going to work out. I’m sure they’ll make it right. But it’s so disappointing to finally get something you’ve waited for so long and then have it be less than expected. Nevertheless, it will all work out.

I am confident they will fix it and if they don't, I guess I have the nuclear option of turning in before 7 days is up. It does suck to have a blemish like this but you quickly forget about it when you push the accelerator pedal. I've never felt anything like this before and I just came from a stage 2 Golf R. I texted my SA some pics as soon as I found the dents so hopefully he will get back to me on Monday and set up a time for me to bring the car back for repair. Anyone have any idea what would go in to repairing this? I remember reading somewhere that that area is Aluminum so that probably makes it more tricky.

Reactions: Paullydoughnut
Took delivery at the Costa Mesa delivery center. Found some black spots that they buffed out and touched up, but sadly there was some raised paint that they buffed out but still looks like splatter that was left on the passenger side. All in all, great experience, kind of hectic up until the last minute but I'm so happy with my purchase! One thing I would recommend to any others is be proactive and call and ask if you have questions. I'll post pics soon!

Reactions: M3FNATIK