Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. My original P3D- order I asked for 19”. A couple of days later I got my order switched to one with 18’s. Decided I want to use the 18’s for snow tires and get some aftermarket 19’s for summer.

What tires came on your 19" wheels? I have a stealth with 18 inch wheels in production that should be here in a few weeks, and I'm wondering if it's too late for me to get 19 inch wheels on those with summer tires before delivery.

Last edited:
On 12/4 I went into the SC in Portland, OR, hoping to drive an AWD LR and a Performance and make a decision, assuming that the Sleepers had been gone for months. The SA asked if I had heard of a "Sleeper", which is when I knew it was all over.

She was savvy, and told me that you don't try to grab one from the top of the list, but to go the middle.

I was hoping for white with 18's, but it was not to be, so I ended up with a Midnight Silver with 18's, which I think is a great color for anything called a "Stealth" or a "Sleeper". :)

Got my VIN via source code and on the MVPA by the 6th. Now I'm just hoping beyond hope that when it shows up, I won't be out of town for work!

View attachment 486317
What tires came on your 19" wheels? I have a stealth with 18 inch wheels in production that should be here in a few weeks, and I'm wondering if it's too late for me to get 19 inch wheels on those with summer tires before delivery.

If you change your config you will lose that vehicle and have to wait to find another.

I would NOT switch my order at this point as late in the year as we are now.

18s are Michelin mxm
19s are continentals
20s are Michelin pilot sport 4s

I took off my aero covers and used the tesla center cap and lug covers... Doesn't look nearly as good as the 20" rims but not half bad either.

IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG

(ignore the cat... She's still getting used to the tesla.)

Reactions: Skitt
10/23/19 Ordered P3D+ Red/White; 12/2 switched to Stealth w/ FSD (Red/Black/18"/ FSD), 12/2; VIN! 12/3 Scheduled Delivery 12/9/2019 (Buena Park), Surprised with early delivery 12/4 (literally 2h notice/last minute cancellation); 4 mi on the odo. 2020

This gives me hope my wait might not be much longer. I switched to stealth on 12/3, and have even paid in full in hopes that may somehow magically help me get moved along quickly. Hoping they can somehow get my car to VA this week.

Reactions: ambudriver03
I have 6019xx sleeper VIN in the source code,
The car is apparently in Pre-production state yet. :(

I'm with you - Swapped to stealth on 12/2 and had 6026xx VIN instantly in Source Code. Spoke with my DA today and it's also still in Pre-production. Just got a MVPA on my account page this morning. Fingers crossed on hearing good news soon. Not sure I've ever felt so impatient about something like this before.

I'm with you - Swapped to stealth on 12/2 and had 6026xx VIN instantly in Source Code. Spoke with my DA today and it's also still in Pre-production. Just got a MVPA on my account page this morning. Fingers crossed on hearing good news soon. Not sure I've ever felt so impatient about something like this before.

how did you get a DA or learn the name of your DA? i swapped to stealth on 12/5, i have a VIN in the source, but no other updates.

I am still waiting on my
Could you kindly expand the abbreviation for MVPA? I am so sorry for being a noob. :)