Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So 22 hours till delivery time. And Tesla hit me with one final curve ball today. Contacted me at lunch time to say there was an error with the rego document I submitted 2 weeks ago, and so had to do it again. No idea why they waited until the day before delivery to get in touch, but oh well...

Anyway, all sorted now. My car is now showing up in the QLD Rego Check app, and the first fortnightly payment went out of my salary tonight.

All feeling super real right now...!
Excited for you! Make sure you post some photos.

I don't have a Tesla anymore. My wife has commandeered it! It was a great 36 hours...

Hahaha. Yeah. My other half has indicated much the same thing.

But yes. Very excited for this afternoon. 4:30pm at Garden City Tesla. Will be a nervous drive home tonight!
Congratulations. Driving home in a new tesla is a lot like GTA5.

You start off being all polite and careful, stopping at stop signs etc, and about 7 minuites later you find yourself boosting past people down the bus lane.
Allegedly.

Hey folks. Since I'm collecting my Tesla in about 5 and a bit hours, I was wondering if the hive mind could give me a few tips on what to specifically check for when doing the initial vehicle inspection? I know checking paint and panel alignment seems to be the big two things, but what else should I double check before I drive off into the sunset?

Reactions: Gavarse
I
Hey folks. Since I'm collecting my Tesla in about 5 and a bit hours, I was wondering if the hive mind could give me a few tips on what to specifically check for when doing the initial vehicle inspection? I know checking paint and panel alignment seems to be the big two things, but what else should I double check before I drive off into the sunset?
I don’t know who made this but it’s good! A mobile app checklist. teslaprep/model_3_highland_checklist.md at master · mykeln/teslaprep

Reactions: BTRProducer