Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just looked and my account is now updated to “Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery.” From what I observed in the performance waiting room, this usually preceded the vin assignment or delivery text by a day or so.

Ordered white on white 19” w/ FSD on 4/22.

Reactions: ammulder
Just placed my order this afternoon. I got my reservation number, so what happens next ?

The painful waiting phase...

Depending on the configuration you ordered, it may take more or less time. Someone may call you and offer you a deal on an inventory car or test drive car. Or they may not. The next thing you see may be the "Please pay off your remaining balance" message as above, but it could be days, weeks, or months, depending.

Mine has the same build date so I don't think that will include the new computer chip for FSD, but will be retrofitted later if you buy the FSD package. The advisor said this car was an inventory model so who know. Mine is actually from Phoenix, AZ and they had shipped to Dallas and already there, just waiting for 3rd party carrier to schedule delivery to my house.

I chickened out of the white interior.. it just scares me long term and I’m planning to keep this car 8-10years. Changed it and was basically immediately given a vin. Blue/black/FSD/18s.

Vin: 361xxx How do you determine build date and if it would have HW3?

Looks like I may have some more work to do. Got a delivery date for Saturday, but the motor vehicle purchase agreement says the car has 50 miles on the odometer. Big deal or no? What have other people’s experiences been in this situation?

Looks like I may have some more work to do. Got a delivery date for Saturday, but the motor vehicle purchase agreement says the car has 50 miles on the odometer. Big deal or no? What have other people’s experiences been in this situation?

A) they always write 50 miles.
B) even outside that, it’s normal. Sometimes as a vehicle gets tested or moves around it accumulates a few miles. No big deal. I’ve bought new cars with over 100 miles on them because it was swapped with another dealer. No big deal.

Drove by the delivery center on the way home. Vin matches. Can’t pick it up until the wife is back in town Monday.

Attachments

• 9BCA8F61-C230-45E1-BE5F-55C24050C16B.jpeg
    9BCA8F61-C230-45E1-BE5F-55C24050C16B.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Love
Reactions: dmurphy