Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually neither. I've been checking the order page and source code daily, but this afternoon the Vehicle Purchase Agreement showed up on the order page and within that document was the VIN. Still no VIN in the source code though

Just an update, I talked to an SA at the local SC yesterday and it turns out I’ll be taking delivery today. Total time from order to delivery was exactly 3 weeks for me. And for reference this is in Cleveland, OH

Reactions: swb2734
Ah that is awesome for you, frustrating for me. I ordered the same exact car also picking it up in Cleveland but I ordered mine on 6/26. That makes no sense!

Yeah it doesn't seem like there is any rhyme or reason to how cars are assigned. Communication was pretty bad in my opinion. No one ever reached out to give me any updates at all. The purchase agreement just showed up in my account and I called they next day and they said the car was ready. I can definitely understand your frustration

Yeah it doesn't seem like there is any rhyme or reason to how cars are assigned. Communication was pretty bad in my opinion. No one ever reached out to give me any updates at all. The purchase agreement just showed up in my account and I called they next day and they said the car was ready. I can definitely understand your frustration
Are you previous owner?

Man, my exact build just showed up for sale in CA (link below). My SA said I can fulfill my order with it, BUT $2k transport fee OR go to CA and pick it up, LOL. Guess I'll just wait...

Two of my friends just ordered MY and both got one within days due to cancellations, now they won't leave me alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, still feels a bit surreal. Do you know if PA is still doing the $750 BEV credit? I see PECO also has a $50 rebate for registering an EV. Both of those would pay for the wall charger and garage opener!

well yes and no ....
Alternative Fuel Vehicles

this 750 credit is still technically available - but is only eligible for new cars that are less than 50K final TOTAL purchase price;
(mine [fully decked out TM3 LR AWD, red, 19s, white interior + FSD] will not be eligible)

John