Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my white LR AWD on June 6th and the site still has the "edit build" link available. I'm super paranoid I won't get delivery before the end of June even though the site still says delivery "within 2 weeks or ordering". The dude at the local Tesla dealer assured me I'd have it before the end of June -- I'll be so upset if I miss the cutoff before the Federal Incentives drop again on July 1.

First time ever using the forum approach and first time Tesla buyer, so still learning!

Ordered on 6/4 a LR AWD White exterior/black interior with 18”aero wheels. Haven’t got a single email or call since the order. I used the chat option today and they said they stil haven’t been able to source my car...what does that exactly mean? Anyone else order a similar vehicle? Curious/nervous if I will get it by 6/30. Sounds like most people are seeing 2-3 weeks...probably me being paranoid!

First time ever using the forum approach and first time Tesla buyer, so still learning!

Ordered on 6/4 a LR AWD White exterior/black interior with 18”aero wheels. Haven’t got a single email or call since the order. I used the chat option today and they said they stil haven’t been able to source my car...what does that exactly mean? Anyone else order a similar vehicle? Curious/nervous if I will get it by 6/30. Sounds like most people are seeing 2-3 weeks...probably me being paranoid!

That’s the exact configuration I ordered on 6/3. I heard nothing until a text last night for a 6/14 delivery.

Congrats on your new Tesla! I placed my order on 5/24 and have heard nothing. Others with an order date several days before me are in the same boat. It seems that Tesla has not done a production run for the LR RWD in several weeks. I don't think anyone in this thread has reported a VIN in the 400,000 range (indicating a new production run). We are all waiting for that to happen because all our orders will likely get matched at about the same time. This is why you see so many questions around the VIN in this thread.

Ordered 6/6. Midnight Silver, all black interior, 18" wheels. No notifications yet but called today to confirm I had completed everything I needed to. They told me the car hasn't been built yet so no VIN matched. Impatiently waiting!