Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to check my order page and it came up with just the picture of my Model 3, no info. I signed out and back in to see if it was maybe just a glitch in the matrix, but now I'm back to the "Please review your details and confirm" page, with an error message under Payment Method: "We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later."

Hoping this won't mess things up...

Just got the call from the delivery guy. My Model 3 will be delivered in the morning. But this is kind of surreal since he told me that he will have me to pick the car up at the parking lot near my Sam's Club. He said that there are a couple Tesla cars will be delivered in my area. So just for convenience and because his 18-wheeler cannot go to residential area, he will have everyone round up right in one public parking lot and delivery those car right in there. I was expecting mine to be on a flatbed and not the big truck like that :D.

Just got the call from the delivery guy. My Model 3 will be delivered in the morning. But this is kind of surreal since he told me that he will have me to pick the car up at the parking lot near my Sam's Club. He said that there are a couple Tesla cars will be delivered in my area. So just for convenience and because his 18-wheeler cannot go to residential area, he will have everyone round up right in one public parking lot and delivery those car right in there. I was expecting mine to be on a flatbed and not the big truck like that :D.

psst over here im behind the sams club i got this truck of model 3's im trying to unload. i'll make you a good deal.

Be interesting on my street if the bring a whole semi of cars with them.

Went to check my order page and it came up with just the picture of my Model 3, no info. I signed out and back in to see if it was maybe just a glitch in the matrix, but now I'm back to the "Please review your details and confirm" page, with an error message under Payment Method: "We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later."

I had the same issue this morning. It was because i added FSD though it changed my mvpa as well.

I ordered a dec 2018 LR AWD for 4k discount and was going to pick up yesterday. Couple days ago they called and said they have to reschedule my delivery because car had a chip on roof while transporting. After couple of calls back and forth expressing my displeasure, they offered me a 2019 with same spec. I picked up the car yesterday as scheduled.

Only difference is Geico is charging me $400 more when i changed fhe VIN from 2018 to 2019. So much for being same car. Geico actuarial algorithms are crazy. If you get a 2018, just get it. 2019 is literally the same assuming you get FSD.

Delivery went smoothly this morning. I was praying that I won't see any major problem like people has experienced with home delivery people. Apparently, the car looks good as I did not find any major issues at the delivery. However, I will have to do a more throughout inspection and let them know if it need to fix later. Mine only has 8 miles on the odometer.

One thing I wish I could redo is to order the car through different state rather than TX. With TX law and my state law, I do not currently have any identification for the car in order to drive legally in the street without being pull over by the cop. No temporary tag from TX and there is no temporary tag that I can request in my state either. So the car will be sitting in my garage for a couple days until the registration is completed.

During the delivery, there are 3 people besides me got delivered as well and more will be delivered in the coming days as well. Look like there are a lot of Tesla in my state currently. I feel assurance that maybe one day we can have a service center to be built here so I don't have to travel 3 hours to nearest one currently for servicing.

Finally, a quick question: Mine came with 2019.8.5. Do you have to wait for couple days in order to get the latest software update? I got access to the app already but apparently I don't see any update occurred yet.

Finally, a quick question: Mine came with 2019.8.5. Do you have to wait for couple days in order to get the latest software update? I got access to the app already but apparently I don't see any update occurred yet.
Yes it is pretty random when you get updates could be a couple days or weeks. just make sure it is connected to your home wifi for best results.

Called my SC about this earlier and they said it was apparently just a computer glitch. They have all the paperwork ready, just still waiting on a VIN. He said white/white isn't as often produced, but he's confident that they're being produced without any delays or hiccups. We'll see about that.

So I got my vin assigned for my long range AWD - big thing is I need to know if I had AP 3.0 or not. Yet my option codes is not showing up either APH3 or APH4 so I have no idea. Advisor said it was built on April 12th 2019 and can't tell me if it has 3.0 or not. VIN is 208xxx.

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

So I got my vin assigned for my long range AWD - big thing is I need to know if I had AP 3.0 or not. Yet my option codes is not showing up either APH3 or APH4 so I have no idea. Advisor said it was built on April 12th 2019 and can't tell me if it has 3.0 or not. VIN is 208xxx.

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Option codes are meaningless on Model 3’s. That only applies to the S/X.

For the FSD hardware - did you order FSD? If so, and your vehicle has the new hardware, great. If so, and it does not, they’ll upgrade you when it’s needed.

If you didn’t, it’s not necessary anyway.

Option codes are meaningless on Model 3’s. That only applies to the S/X.

For the FSD hardware - did you order FSD? If so, and your vehicle has the new hardware, great. If so, and it does not, they’ll upgrade you when it’s needed.

If you didn’t, it’s not necessary anyway.
Good to know regarding option codes.

Yes I have ordered the FSD option and want to have 3.0 on the vehicle pre-installed so I can benefit from it's features day 1 when the updates are up.

What I need to know is how can I tell if my vehicle has 3.0 or not / if an advisor can have this info.

Ordered 4/30 (LR AWD, Metallic Blue, White interior, 18” Aeros, FSD). Website said delivery in “about two weeks”, but my advisor said to expect 4-6 weeks, and that seemed to be in line with what I was reading here.

I just got a VIN and text notification that my Model 3 should be ready for delivery on 5/9 - ten days after order, and much sooner than I was expecting. Yay! I’m in the Portland, OR area.

Hope that means everyone else’s is coming soon, too. Now I’ve got to get a move on and finish cleaning out my garage!

...White interior...I just got a VIN and text notification that my Model 3 should be ready for delivery on 5/9 - ten days after order, and much sooner than I was expecting....
So you got your VIN today on Sunday? Also did it just show up on you My Tesla Account page? I ordered the 25th and also ordered white interior. Have seen lots on mentions/threads indicating White interior was harder to get right now. I keep checking My Tesla Account about 3x a day hoping to see my RN change to a VIN.