Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Luck of the Draw!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's NOT that you are lucky it's that while squeaky wheels are much rarer they do get almost all of the oil.
Could've fooled me! I come here and Tesarati and read all the unfortunate stories and I think, "WOW! I must be "lucky"?! So, I've been labeled "..part of the norm" and "average" instead of "lucky", in my personal experience..........I'll accept that!

Last edited:
Umm none of those meet my definition of “major”

That's why I said it was personal. When I pay 50K for a car I compare it to other 50K cars. Fit and finish isn't even in the same league, much less the same ball park. Good thing the engines and battery are that much better.

I owned a S 75D before this and it was just as bad... worse maybe... and cost 40K more. It's on us to hold Tesla accountable.

That's why I said it was personal. When I pay 50K for a car I compare it to other 50K cars. Fit and finish isn't even in the same league, much less the same ball park. Good thing the engines and battery are that much better.

I owned a S 75D before this and it was just as bad... worse maybe... and cost 40K more. It's on us to hold Tesla accountable.
How were the over the air updates on that other $50k car? Was the AP pretty good?