Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Modes Standard or Option on 2019-2020 Performance Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking at used 2019-2020 Performance Model S and especially on non-Tesla used car sites, they have no idea what options these cars do and don't have.

In 2019-2020 was Ludicrous and Ludicrous+ mode standard on all Performance Model S's or was it an option that I need to confirm the one that I'm looking actually paid for?

And actually, while we are at it, same question for Advanced Autopilot & Full Self-drive. I can't imagine anyone would buy a P100D without Advanced Autopilot, but I assumed Full Self-Drive was an option, but every single one in Tesla's used inventory has it.

Thanks all!!!

For completeness/for anyone stumbling on this in the future. At least in the Raven 2019 Performance S, Ludicrous mode was an option (albeit extremely popular option) and should not be assumed to be on every 2019 Performance S. I went out to look at one that only after pulling up the menu learned it had Insane/Insane+ modes instead of Ludicrous/Ludicrous+.