Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still: is the "plus" that so e more power got added by firmware update later.. or is it it the fact that you have the Max battery power or long press on ludicrous button ?
When you sit inside a car... How do you know it have the plus option or not ? What would it look like if it did not have it ?

Still: is the "plus" that so e more power got added by firmware update later.. or is it it the fact that you have the Max battery power or long press on ludicrous button ?
When you sit inside a car... How do you know it have the plus option or not ? What would it look like if it did not have it ?
If ludicrous plus is not available, you will not be able to access that screen via long press on the "Ludicrous" button.

• Informative
Reactions: Ande
Holy cow. I took a P100D out tonight with "ludicrous plus." Palpably faster than my P85D with "just" ludicrous. I'm totally getting one of these when my lease is up. Nice job, Tesla - you did good.

There's no "probably" about it. Even without plus engaged, the P100D makes 126 hp more than the P85DL. The difference grows to 160 hp but only in plus which only works in launch mode from a stop.

• Love
Reactions: davidc18