Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lunar Silver - Plaid S Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the beast this afternoon, on my bday - so that was a timely present. 😬

Color is a total hit. The metallic pops so well, contrasts the CF and with the black/winter sport seats - it’s a total home run. Lots of people taking delivery of their Tesla’s enjoyed the color too.

Yoke is no issue for me, really like using my phone for unlocking, etc. I would have cried if I didn’t get the sport seats, they hug and feel really good. The Plaid sits low to the ground too which is quite nice. Interior is so clean, black alcantara headliner is awesome.

Never drove a Plaid before and clearly it’s fast as *sugar* even compared to our P100D X in Luda mode. Will get the windows tinted dark, leaving wheels and everything else as is for now minus that front plate mount needs to disappear stat. So strange the Model S is the only Tesla being shipped (to IL) with that mount on.

Pics:

IMG_7163.jpeg

IMG_7164.jpeg
IMG_7154.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7154.jpeg
    IMG_7154.jpeg
    681.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Looks to be lighter than Quicksilver in those photos. Now I wonder how it compares to the previous Alpine Silver color that was discontinued in 2017. It looks like it has more depth and complexity than that previous silver, again... based on these photos and the one sitting in my garage.