Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lutz on Tesla ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was always a GM supporter and thought the EV was their chance to really shine, what they did in the name of product liability is a crime. I sometimes imagine what battery technology we could have today if GM had the guts not to sell out the public, Lutz can BLOW all he wants about the social elite, well I am far from the SOCIAL ELITE but I have my TESLA reserved. Luts never mentions that GM never sold an electric car because they did a LEASE on all EV'S and then took them back and crushed them. I wonder what the GM price tag eventually would have been had it made it to the real market. If GM came out with a 500 mile battery I would not be in line for one of their cars, I might be alone in that line but trust and integrity mean a lot to me. I will wait for my TESLA and will trust in it's manufacture , if it is late it will be with improved reliability in mind.

I think its been shown in a few polls that not many here are "elite" and I mean that in the sense that most people reserving (in this forum anyway) don't make over 100k a year. Not sure what "elite" means, but to me it means someone who is very well off. I consider this line to be at 75k and up but this is up to the opinion of the beholder, like many things in finance. I make 55k a year and that is really good for my age. I am a TESLA reservation holder (next month) and there are quite a few people who are in my pay scale and below purchasing this car.