Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Luxury front seats option for Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Massage, ventilation, memory (2 positions), heating
20150726103936.jpg

20150726103543-2.jpg
20150726103543-3.jpg
20150726103543.jpg
20150726103544.jpg

Great idea - the BMW Comfort Seats are the best in the business... the installation looks a little amateur but that's to be expected I suppose. For now, I'll stick to my Next Gen seats but I like where this is going...

For anyone interested in updating the standard seats, this is the ultimate upgrade. Wow, I am very impressed. I would like to know, first, where the sliding bracket compatible with tesla s. Did the installation required a lot or modifications. Btw, if I still had my original p85, and I would have known about this, perhaps I would have kept my tesla. I do think the weak link in the model was the seats. Otherwise it is a spectacular car. I will for sure let my friend that purchase my car about this. This is great.

For anyone interested in updating the standard seats, this is the ultimate upgrade. Wow, I am very impressed. I would like to know, first, where the sliding bracket compatible with tesla s. Did the installation required a lot or modifications. Btw, if I still had my original p85, and I would have known about this, perhaps I would have kept my tesla. I do think the weak link in the model was the seats. Otherwise it is a spectacular car. I will for sure let my friend that purchase my car about this. This is great.

this is just an example

Seats
Комфортный Ñ￾алон BMW F16 X6 Ñ￾ мониторами купить в МоÑ￾кве на Avito БеÑ￾платные объÑ￾влениÑ￾ на Ñ￾айте Avito

CAN bus bypass

Имитатор CAN шины BMW F01 02 подключение Ñ￾идений купить в МоÑ￾кве на Avito БеÑ￾платные объÑ￾влениÑ￾ на Ñ￾айте Avito

it took couple hours in garage to install seats

Last edited: