Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor LUXURY RHD Model 3 Floor Mats NOW AVAILABLE (I finally pulled my finger out!_

£199.99 for a FULL SET?

• My goodness these are expensive - are you mad?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • These seem reasonably priced for a full set, considering the work and quantity of materials used!

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Showed the wife the photos and description and she reckoned £300 so I think you're doing alright. I personally aren't too bothered about a boot liner but as a package I think it works and will be buying.

I suggested to the wife a few months ago that with all these Model 3s coming we should start an accessories business but never did sore than that so fair play to you for getting off your arse and doing something about it!

From someone with a car with a boot liner and an occasional storage area beneath, the boot liner can be a PITA when trying to access the storage area. I suspect it will be worse in Model 3 - the underneath storage is a bit more useful in Model 3 so probably accessed more frequently, but access is not as tall, so suspect the trick of balancing boot liner on forehead to get access below is not going to work... we often have a few things in the luggage area seats etc.

Really need something smart to deal with this problem - not got a car to get the feel of this, but maybe a boot liner that has access hatch to area below - iirc access below is not full size of rear.

From someone with a car with a boot liner and an occasional storage area beneath, the boot liner can be a PITA when trying to access the storage area. I suspect it will be worse in Model 3 - the underneath storage is a bit more useful in Model 3 so probably accessed more frequently, but access is not as tall, so suspect the trick of balancing boot liner on forehead to get access below is not going to work... we often have a few things in the luggage area seats etc.

Really need something smart to deal with this problem - not got a car to get the feel of this, but maybe a boot liner that has access hatch to area below - iirc access below is not full size of rear.

Yeah I'm keeping all my cables in the "hidden compartment" in the boot, and have even dropped other things in there too when carrying small loads to stop roll around. So I'm worried a full boot liner would just get in the way.

Reactions: 1 person
Showed the wife the photos and description and she reckoned £300 so I think you're doing alright. I personally aren't too bothered about a boot liner but as a package I think it works and will be buying.

I suggested to the wife a few months ago that with all these Model 3s coming we should start an accessories business but never did sore than that so fair play to you for getting off your arse and doing something about it!

Thanks Gareth (and Mrs Gareth) - I really appreciated that.

Reactions: Gareth Davies
Yeah I'm keeping all my cables in the "hidden compartment" in the boot, and have even dropped other things in there too when carrying small loads to stop roll around. So I'm worried a full boot liner would just get in the way.

Yeah, I felt the same. These are tailored around the 'lip/edge' so it's not too much of an effort to life the carpet up using the tab to retrieve cables etc.

IMG_20190827_194854.jpg

Yeah, I felt the same. These are tailored around the 'lip/edge' so it's not too much of an effort to life the carpet up using the tab to retrieve cables etc.
But isn't the area below not full size, so lifting the boot liner is going to mean having to left and hold (its the holding bit that is a PITA) a much larger area than need be and possibly one that has other items on it. Not too much hassle if boot is empty, but many people keep a few things in the boot all the time.

But isn't the area below not full size, so lifting the boot liner is going to mean having to left and hold (its the holding bit that is a PITA) a much larger area than need be and possibly one that has other items on it. Not too much hassle if boot is empty, but many people keep a few things in the boot all the time.

Ah ok, I understand.

it's soft carpet, so does fold at the same point that the boot lid folds... So I don't *think* this is too much of an issue.
I'll do a video/have a play later :)

As I’ve got the Tesla mats that came with my LR AWD I don’t need these, but I think the price for what you’re getting is very reasonable, particularly including the trunk and frunk mats. I certainly would have bought them had I not got the Tesla mats.

Thank you for your efforts @PistonsDead, a great job!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm not likely to be getting a M3 until 20 plates come along for a variety of reasons, so will check this out then..

Are there any plans to make the rear seat part cover the middle bit fully? (I've seen that on other Tesla mats)

I probably would be tempted to buy, however:

1 - middle bit for me looks wrong - needs to extend further into the middle
2 - not a fan of the logo personally - Tesla one would be great
3 - £200 is a little on the high side for me for a set of mats - fully understand this is the boot/frunk etc

If those bits above were sorted I'd buy for sure,

I probably would be tempted to buy, however:

1 - middle bit for me looks wrong - needs to extend further into the middle
2 - not a fan of the logo personally - Tesla one would be great
3 - £200 is a little on the high side for me for a set of mats - fully understand this is the boot/frunk etc

If those bits above were sorted I'd buy for sure,

I hear you re: logo. I can't use anything close to the Tesla logo however for obvious reasons ;)

And yes, will look at extending the rear in the middle (fnaar, fnaar!)