Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LyfeLens Dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Best place to order the BlackVue 650? The price and such of this LyfeLens seems quite attractive, but it is still a preorder.

Doesn't look like it does dual cams. Depends on what you want it for but I like the dual cams on the Blackvue. GPS is spotty but thats more of a function of the Tesla glass than the camera and I imagine most cams would have the same issue.

Looks pretty neat, but probably more valuable to someone who doesn't already have a car with tracking capabilities.

Also, I can find no information about the company on the website. Not sure I'd send $200 to a website for a pre-order when the only contact method is an email form.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't look like it does dual cams. Depends on what you want it for but I like the dual cams on the Blackvue.

lyfelens_device_details2_large.jpg

With rear camera on the main unit, you also get what's inside the car (presuming the lens is wide enough) but that also means most likely poor video of what's out your rear window.