Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Best Time to buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have been conditioned to believe buying a car is like buying a horse, no price is real and everything is negotiable, including the "trade in". Then, when the price is agreed the seller tries to sell you a range of add on services, on which the seller gets a healthy commission. We have put up with this rubbish for years: Tesla is a welcome change.

Chose a car, order online, sell your existing car through an organisation like WBAC and then pay for your Tesla.
If you want alloy wheel insurance, gap insurance, etc, go and buy it.

It is a refreshing change, I will never go back to the bloated, smug, patronising, traditional dealers again.

Or you could go through an online broker. No negotiating, no salesman trying to sell you crap you don’t need. Configure your car, put the order in and that’s it. I saved 21% on a top of the range A6. And, unlike Tesla, the ordering and delivery process was crystal clear. I specified three months in advance the exact date I wanted my car. No following shipping movements, no waiting for VINs, no getting pushed back in the queue if you don’t take delivery at Tesla’s rather than your convenience. Yeah, I’d never use a dealership again but there’s nothing wrong with a discount.

Reactions: browellm