Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 range of M3 dual motor and RWD model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
assuming you mean the Long Range RWD (since SR and SR+ are also RWD), it depends on how much battery degredation it has since they dont make the long range RWD model any longer, so you would have to buy it used.

If you are talking about NEW tesla model 3s, the dual motor AWD has more range than both the SR and SR+, both of which are rear wheel drive.

I know there are some M3 RWD vehicles out there. I'm wondering if the M3 RWD vehicle has greater range then the M3 dual motor. Anyone know which has the longer range?
What hcdavis3 said. In reality, though, range is all about how you drive your car. Speed, climate control(especially heat), tire pressure, etc all play a huge role...more so than the weight of the extra motor.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Do the LR RWD M3's have demand as a used car. I ask because I ordered a LR RWD MY which I think they still plan to produce but since it will probably be a short run and they no longer offer, I wonder if there will be demand down the road as a used car.

Do the LR RWD M3's have demand as a used car. I ask because I ordered a LR RWD MY which I think they still plan to produce but since it will probably be a short run and they no longer offer, I wonder if there will be demand down the road as a used car.
I got a 39,700 trade in on my M 3 LR RWD. So yes.