Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 wheel alignment difficulty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on my personal experience, I wouldn't risk doing it outside of a Tesla SC. YMMV though.
You may have had a bad experience, but there are many good independent alignment places around the country capable of doing a better job than a Tesla SC and at a much fairer price. There is no need to spend £300+ if all the car needs is a toe adjustment, and most of the time that's all that's needed.
Ask on TMC or FB groups and you'll usually find a recommendation for a place in your area.

Reactions: Carl_SG
Would love to find somewhere local but every place I've asked so far won't touch Tesla's... Which is really infuriating as above it's not rocket science and £380 to do this is a complete micky take.

I've booked it in with Tesla Chester for the time being for Friday but will redouble efforts to find somewhere else that will do it before then.

I'd even be willing to travel long distance if someone can put forward a reputable place that can carry it out?