Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3LRAWDFSD - Pickup instead of delivery ( Fremont, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m going to inspect at my leisure before accepting the delivery(lol). Did they specify 50miles in the document to factor in the delivery distance?

All tesla new vehicle contracts have 50 miles on the paperwork, but the cars usually have much less than that. My car had 14 miles on it. You can search this site for 50 miles as a keyword and that should give you lots of threads confirming this.

They must be swamped. I gave up after calling their delivery phone line twice and waiting 30 minutes each time for someone to answer.
Did the same and realized the delivery is not open on Monday. It would have been easy to setup the IVR to route to a VM on Monday. They only know how to build the car, they have not figured out the remaining. Badly need some people with common sense LOL

McQueen is home now.

Requested for 90% charge today morning and they charged it to max (91%)

Arrived at Tesla Fremont Showroom @3:55PM, Reception did not know about the pickup. Called the delivery Ph no(510.897.4860) and told them I'm @ Fremont factory for pickup, in 20 mins they came and dropped off the car. Inspected the car and could not find any issues with the paint etc. Looks like the quality has improved a lot.

Straight away removed the Aero wheels and installed the Tesla replacement hub cap kit.
Delivery guy did not help set up the car, said some liability issue. All the youtube video that I watched all these days came in handy LOL

Reactions: SMAlset