Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P rear ended, how long to fix?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife was driving through Atlanta traffic today and the driver behind her failed to stop in time. The trunk will not close, and thus AP and a bunch of other features don’t work. Not to mention, it’s ugly, and now leaks water so I have to take room in the garage while waiting for service.

Per the service app, I’m looking at November 30th before I can get it in for an estimate and then who knows how long for parts, repairs, etc…

How bad is this going to actually be?

EDAB2B50-3303-454B-BA89-B8DF7074E450.jpeg

Attachments

• 0322652C-58D2-4FC5-B8E3-14C69E0B5B65.jpeg
    0322652C-58D2-4FC5-B8E3-14C69E0B5B65.jpeg
    557.1 KB · Views: 36
I'm looking forward to hear the answer. I was stopped at a red light Thursday, and was rear ended by an SUV who failed to stop at all. I'm in the same predicament as you.

I have my estimate, as I did a mobile estimate through a body shop in another city (closest option), and have scheduled to drop it off December 19th.

The body shop quoted me a time frame of 4-6 MONTHS.

Needless to say, I'm absolutely devastated 😢. Feel your pain.

I'm looking forward to hear the answer. I was stopped at a red light Thursday, and was rear ended by an SUV who failed to stop at all. I'm in the same predicament as you.

I have my estimate, as I did a mobile estimate through a body shop in another city (closest option), and have scheduled to drop it off December 19th.

The body shop quoted me a time frame of 4-6 MONTHS.

Needless to say, I'm absolutely devastated 😢. Feel your pain.
Ouch!! That’s awful.

What’s your car / rental situation? I was able to negotiate with the other drivers insurance company to put me in a rental until mine was repaired, however long that takes.

I hope you have the wheels you need.