TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Main screen need reboot everytime

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by cshdiao, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cshdiao

cshdiao New Member

My Model X updated the firmware last week, and from that moment, everytime when I start the car I have to push the two buttons to reboot the main screen, EVERYTIME, no except.

does anyone has the same problem?

2. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

Since I went to .18 - my browser stops working and needs a reboot to start again - there is a new .18.2 I am hoping to get soon to see if that fixes the issue.

Sometimes my LTE goes out for no apparent reason and then back on in a minute or two.

I have a SC appointment for next week - hoping software update is done before that to see if either issue resolves before SC appointment.

3. Peteski

Peteski Active Member

I've had the browser freeze too with 2018.18, requiring a reboot, but never had to reboot unless actually using the browser. Everything else works fine, except for Spotify hanging sometimes when it loses signal (which it always has).