Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make the audio volume not decrease when the door opens.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably both. At least it is for me.

Automatically going into park when you open the door is a smart safety feature. The number of people who forget to put their car in park is surprising (I've been guilty of it from time-to-time. The need to be able to have the car into Drive (or Reverse) with the door open is VERY minimal and is easily effectuated by putting the car into Drive from Park once the door has been opened.

Complaining about the radio volume dropping when you open the door falls firmly in the #firstworldproblem category.

• Disagree
Reactions: EfficientWatts
Upvote 0
Automatically going into park when you open the door is a smart safety feature. The number of people who forget to put their car in park is surprising (I've been guilty of it from time-to-time. The need to be able to have the car into Drive (or Reverse) with the door open is VERY minimal and is easily effectuated by putting the car into Drive from Park once the door has been opened.

Complaining about the radio volume dropping when you open the door falls firmly in the #firstworldproblem category.

We should definitely only work on third world problems and dismiss first world problems until there are no first worlds left.

Upvote 0