Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2020 Delivery Text Notification

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need some advice - ordered both the model 3 and Y on February 23, 2020. Got a text to prepare for delivery in March 2020 for Model Y and got request to prepare for Model 3 payment today. Is it realistic we will get our Model Y in March when we just ordered? MY: Red, LR AWD, no FSD, 20”

@Rx8282: Somewhat on the same boat as u, only I have Performance Y and 3 on order.
Ordered Y 30Jan, got VIN/MVPA, no delivery date.
Ordered 3 03Mar, no VIN/MVPA, no delivery date.

Hoping to get both before end of quarter, due to Tesla usually push to deliver, to pump up this quarter's sale. After 31March, they usually take their time beginning a new quarter.

@Rx8282: Somewhat on the same boat as u, only I have Performance Y and 3 on order.

Hoping to get both before end of quarter, due to Tesla usually push to deliver, to pump up this quarter's sale. After 31March, they usually take their time beginning a new quarter.
Doesn’t a VIN mean you have a car assigned to you? One step closer.....

There are now 35 M3 inventory cars in SoCal. Up from zero two weeks ago.

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT