Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw that an update was released and some rumors suggest that the update might have been delaying deliveries. I got a VIN last week and will probablly check to see if my delivery date can be scheduled. So far it has been incrementing one day at a time.
I want to apply for auto loan but don't have an VIN assign yet and i know the fed is going to raise the prime on 11/1 or 11/2 that means interest rates will go up

Got another EDD update after reaching the second day in a two week window. Formerly October 27th to November 10th. Now it's November 24th to December 29th.

I ordered mid-March. MYLR, standard wheels, white interior, hitch attachment, and no full self driving added.

Got another EDD update after reaching the second day in a two week window. Formerly October 27th to November 10th. Now it's November 24th to December 29th.

I ordered mid-March. MYLR, standard wheels, white interior, hitch attachment, and no full self driving added.
Ugh. Seems to be a real pattern lately of white-seat orders getting close two-week windows, then suddenly pushed out to distant 4-5 week windows. 😖

I keep checking my EDD daily with no change. But as I was doing some reading on this Forums this morning BOOM I get an email. Sad thing is it was only saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations."

I was getting excited but nope just an email. LOL

MSM/Black Interior/5 seater/Gemini/Nothing Else
Ordered: March 1, 2022
Current EDD: December 8 - 31

Received a "Charging Your Tesla" email today from Tesla mentioning that I should receive a promo code closer to delivery of Model Y. For folks that took delivery/received the VIN, did you receive an email regarding charging options close to VIN assignment? I know this is different than the promo code email, but really just curious.

Hello all. I received the message below. So, this is like telling me that it will not come with mobile connector right? For those that received delivery recently, please what are the accessories that came with yours? What essential accessories should i be looking to purchase ahead of time? I believe i once read in this forum that some folks were buying adapter, is that one different from the J1772 mentioned below?
Thank you. (The message is below)
Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations.

I keep checking my EDD daily with no change. But as I was doing some reading on this Forums this morning BOOM I get an email. Sad thing is it was only saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations."

LOL I got the same email this morning. I'm not reading too much into anything now so I'll just wait for the VIN to get assigned.

• Funny
Reactions: Ymond and randmness

Looks like we all got the same email, i just posted about same, and i thought the adapter does not come with delivery?

Reactions: Zer0Mpg

I got the same email. And look how similar our orders and EDD history are...

Hello all. I received the message below. So, this is like telling me that it will not come with mobile connector right? For those that received delivery recently, please what are the accessories that came with yours? What essential accessories should i be looking to purchase ahead of time? I believe i once read in this forum that some folks were buying adapter, is that one different from the J1772 mentioned below?
Thank you. (The message is below)
Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations.
1666982612914.png

So, it looks like Tesla plan was initially to include the mobile connector for Orders placed before April 28, 2022. Now they are possibly changing their mind, and decided to just give us a Tesla shop promo for us to purchase the connector.