Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went from 5/31-6/14 EDD to 6/15-7/13 😢 This will change back, right, fellas? Looks like I’ll be running the shower over me as I clutch my legs to my chest as I rock back and forth
MYP Red/Black, +Tow, no FSD
OD:3/23
VINLESS, Hopeless 😭
I've got the same config and ordered before you, and still no VIN for me either, just entered day 1 of my last 2 week window.

Reactions: HoreHey
Hello All,
I don't know if I am the only one with a three month window showing for my delivery time. I noticed a lot of people on this thread have two week time frames. I contacted Tesla and confirmed that I have completed all the necessary steps for delivery. My details are below. Does anyone else have the a similar situation?

OD: 24 March
EDD: Jun-Sep 2022
MYLR, White/Black Interior, FSD, No Tow, 7 Seat, 19inch Wheels

Seeing VINs come though is positive, there's been too much speculation on delayed deliveries and "if you don't have a VIN by now, you won't get it this quarter." Love seeing the more positive posts like VIN assignments and narrowed EDDs. Let's all be happy because we WILL get our MYs and it's out of our control. Congrats on all the VIN assignments, love seeing them!

First Post but have been lurking for awhile.
MYP MSM/White interior. No FSD, No Tow.
OD: 3/12
VIN was received yesterday: F453
Picking up in Fremont 3/31 (although I need to change that to later in the week)
My EDD (I forget specifically) originally was late-May to mid-June.
Then was at mid-June to late-July (again, I forget the specifics)
Then went to June 11-July 16th for most of May.
On Friday it narrowed down to a 2-week window in June and yesterday morning I got my VIN.
Yesterday afternoon I get the text that told me pick up is on Tuesday.
Of course this happens over a holiday. I need to get insurance sorted and financing (or just pay cash).
And just now I was told I have to pick up on Tuesday or I lose the car. That's a bit frustrating.