Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP Order 2/28/2022. On 3/14 changed order from MSM/White to White/White and added TOW
EDD 4/24-5/22.

This will be my second Tesla. Currently have a 2016 Model S 90D. Not sure if I am going to trade to Tesla or take to CarMax. Which I think CarMax will offer me more. Friend told me that Tesla would match CarMax. We will see.
UPDATE: Taking delivery tomorrow at 3 pm. Total wait time was one month. Excited!

MYLR / Ext-Midnight Silver / Int-White / 20" Wheels / No Tow / FSD
- Placed order on 03/09/2022 without FSD
- Original EDD was August 2022
- Added FSD on 03/10/2022
- Adjusted EDD - May 2022
- Completed profile on 03/18/2022
- Adjusted EDD - Sep 13 - Nov 8 2022
- This morning it adjusted EDD again - Oct 2022 - Jan 2023!!!

On a brighter note as others have stated, maybe will get the newer batteries & Tech 🤞🏾🤘🏾
Added Tow hitch and EDD bumped up to July 4 - August 16!

I am new. I just ordered a Model Y this evening and is still on the fence if I did the right thing. I was waiting for the new standard Y 279 range to come out knowing that it would be less than this LRMY. I know with the Long Range is 330 but it seems people are getting 15% less off the bat.
Now my concerns are that with this new standard range had new batteries and the sites I have been reading say it is more efficient where you can charge up to 100% which would come out to the same range on the long performance.. Am I understanding it correctly?
Also, I ordered the Y in blue exterior and changed the seats from black to white as a last minute. I have not seen white in person but I test drove one with black seats. The showroom does not have any in white seats. My last concern is that I have a Lexus RX350 which is kind of large for me still as I have had it for several months now and is not liking it at all. It feels like a big boat to me. What do you guys think?

I am new. I just ordered a Model Y this evening and is still on the fence if I did the right thing. I was waiting for the new standard Y 279 range to come out knowing that it would be less than this LRMY. I know with the Long Range is 330 but it seems people are getting 15% less off the bat.
Now my concerns are that with this new standard range had new batteries and the sites I have been reading say it is more efficient where you can charge up to 100% which would come out to the same range on the long performance.. Am I understanding it correctly?
Also, I ordered the Y in blue exterior and changed the seats from black to white as a last minute. I have not seen white in person but I test drove one with black seats. The showroom does not have any in white seats. My last concern is that I have a Lexus RX350 which is kind of large for me still as I have had it for several months now and is not liking it at all. It feels like a big boat to me. What do you guys think?
As far as the new standard range 279 mile, Nobody can give you any information on the battery just yet is the car is not yet even been released. Right now everything is speculation. As of now, nobody knows what type of battery will be put into it