Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a similar offer for my truck from tesla (in terms of difference in trade vs sell) Tesla offered 51k trade in to carmax / carvana is somewhere near 55-57K with a 7.5% tax its not that big of a difference ... i suspect they factor how sales tax offset works in a state or Provence when making their offer. Hopefully ill get offered more or similar when delivery is near as of this week my initial offer would have expired as im about to be over the 30 day time.
Hope you get more this time due to vehicles shortage… good luck :)

Reactions: MR52
Once again it looks like the MYP EDDs are moving up, but no movement on MYLR EDDs. I'm still stuck on Oct 22 - Dec 23. :confused:
I ordered my MYP on 3/20. Initially moved from
June to July-Aug. Now it’s been on 5/31-7/5 for 10 days or so. Was hoping new quarter and GigaTX would push it sooner. No movement for me despite others with same or nearly same OD seeing movement.

I haven't seen any movement on my EDD yet. Still says September 2022. I confirmed with SA that everything was completed, my profile is set to cash, no trade in. I expected to see some movement in my EDD by now for the better, or more likely for the worse.

MYLR, Blue, 19", No FSD, No Tow.
OD: 4/9
Profile Completed: 4/15
EDD: Sept 2022

I haven't seen any movement on my EDD yet. Still says September 2022. I confirmed with SA that everything was completed, my profile is set to cash, no trade in. I expected to see some movement in my EDD by now for the better, or more likely for the worse.

MYLR, Blue, 19", No FSD, No Tow.
OD: 4/9
Profile Completed: 4/15
EDD: Sept 2022
Are you saying you ordered on April 9 last year??

Yup, like others just got pushed back.

MYP
OD: 3/7
First EDD: May 10 - Jun 7
Second EDD: April 19 - May 17
Third EDD (Updated Today): May 1 - Jun 5
Interesting … I ordered on 3/8 MYP MSM black no other features. Original est. April. Then to like may 15-June 30 or something like that and it’s been May 1-June 5 since then. Wondering if I’ll be pushed back or if mine is actually realistic. I’m in South Florida.